Monday, July 6, 2009

Contest Winners! and Birthdays!

I'm actually not going to talk a lot about birthdays today, because...well, I just celebrated one. Not to mention that three of my four kids just had birthdays in May, so I'm a little birthday'd out. But I will say that each day is a gift, and therefore, each birthday is a tremendous gift. To me, birthdays are a lot more than celebrating with cake and ice cream, they're a celebration of life...of the year(s) that have passed, as well as the years to come.

Though a little cake and ice cream is certainly nice! :)

Also, I'm running really late today. I had a morning meeting and feel like I'm racing to catch up with my normal daily activities. So I hope everyone will forgive me if I just zoom in on the good stuff: the winners of the A STROKE OF MAGIC release week contest!

Here we go:

Five winners will each receive one signed copy of A TASTE OF MAGIC from yours truly. One winner was selected from each day's comments by that day's TNG!

Monday's winner: Mia Jalali
Tuesday's winner: Anonymous "G"
Wednesday's winner: JOYE
Thursday's winner: Sarah
Friday's winner: Cait045

And out of the above five, I used www.random.org to randomly choose one winner who will also receive one of my custom-created A TASTE OF MAGIC/A STROKE OF MAGIC coffee mugs...and that winner is: Cait045!

So, for all of the winners: Please email me at tracy@tracymadison.com with your full name and your mailing address, so I can get the prizes out to you!

Thanks everyone for playing! See you all next Monday!

2 comments:

Maureen Lipinski said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Lisa Patton said...

Tracy, Please keep us updated on how it's going with Stroke! What a great little campaign you've come up with! Everyone, do yourself a favor and march into your bookstore to buy A Stroke Of Magic today!