Saturday, December 27, 2008

Short and Sweet

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. This is going to be a short one for me, because it is my daughter's first birthday and I have a party to throw. She is the youngest and although I love seeing the kids get older, there is a little sadness knowing she is my last baby. Time seems to go by so quickly. I can remember being a kid and thinking that a year was such a long time, and now a year seems to go by so quickly. It's funny to hear the children talk about different things and mention how long it takes for things to happen. They are all so anxious for time to speed up, and I'm so desperate for it to slow down a little. Well that's enough of that! So I'm off to blow up balloons and hang streamers.

If you haven't had a chance to pick up Lesley's new book, please go out and get it. I've only had the chance to read the first two chapters, but I loved what I've read so far and I'm excited to finish it.

See you next Saturday.
Carolyn

2 comments:

Lesley Livingston said...

Thanks Carolyn - I'm glad your enjoying the read!

Happy Birthday to your little one!

:-)

Carolyn McTighe said...

Thanks. Your book is so well written and easy to get into. My oldest son and I have been reading it together. Bravo. I love it!